Heres my list of 10 underated actors and actresses:
1. Tom Welling- If you didnt know that Smallville is the longest running show on the CW network then you’ve proved my point.
2. Zac Efron- Some may disagree with this but I meann in an actual acting aspect because people definately notice his good looks i mean look at him. This dude really has major talent.
3. Kristen Kreuk- shes basically one of the reasons I fell in love with Smallville.
4. Jennifer Beals- SUCH an amazing actress, I’ve only really recognized her work on The L Word, but she has such a charisma on camera that I can’t stop looking at her.
5. Sean Faris- I’m pretty sure everyone here has seen the Movie Never Back Down.. well Sean was the star of that and the star of many sports movies that everyone enjoys but never appreciates.. I wander where he is now.
6. Shia Labeouf- Ok, I really wanted to put him first because I’m so in love with him. But, theres really nothing to say.. his name speaks it all. HE was the star of Transformers, NOT Megan Fox. No, I am not a Megan hater I just think she got way to much credit for those movies. Can’t wait to watch the third installment and watch Shia shine.
7. Sara Shahi- Google her, seriously. Oh, and Congrats on her new show on USA, can’t wait to watch.
8. Cam gigandet (SP?)- Idk.. but he is just insanely hot.. The last project I saw of his was Easy A, which was an awesome movie!
9. Michael Rosenbaum- anyone who can make me hate them in a series gets MADDD propss from me. Seriously, when I used to watch Superman cartoons, LEx Luthor being the villain didnt really mean that much to me, but once Michael played him in Smallville.. it was like he was my own enemy.
10. Last but not least, Emma Stone- Its sad to think that people didnt really know who she was till Easy A, I was a fan of hers in Superbad, Zombieland and so many other comedies, this girl has got some talent.